Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Monday 28 July 2008

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES

How often do we give ourselves the space and time to celebrate what has gone well for us?

Too often these days, we seem to focus on the problems around us.
What's gone wrong here? Who's fault is this? What's missing?

How often do you hear someone say, "I had a great day today because I managed to do X, Y or Z?" Why wait for others, why not be that person!

I went back to work today after a fortnight off and far from dreading it, I had a great day. I planned ahead, went to the gym before work, still getting in early enough to catch up on all the paperwork from whilst I was off.

Not only that but I enjoyed it, because I expected to enjoy it.
How much easier does something feel when you go into it with the right attitude, when you just know it's going to go well? Somehow, on days like that, things just seem to flow.

You get more of what you focus on, so if you think you're going to get problems - guess what?

For sure there'll be days when things don't quite work out, but why not relax, go with the flow and focus on the positives...... and you'll feel better whilst you're at it!

No comments: