Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Monday 17 August 2009

JUST AMAZING....


Did you see the men's 100m final last night?
How amazing was that? Usain Bolt not only won but absolutely smashed the world record. How much faster can he go?

Jessica Ennis was incredible too, winning the heptathlon. So inspiring.

Not sure if I was influenced by what I'd seen but I had a fabulous run myself today, lopping a full six minutes off my best time for the run to the gym (6.6 miles). I followed it with a training session and felt on good enough form to do an extra set of weights and tempo run.

Earlier on I'd coached a new client and we'd done some face to face NLP work together. I am sure she is going to do really well, she's got a great attitude.

Afterwards I even felt up to braving the school uniform shop for new blazers and trousers for the boys. Must be getting an appetite for those frogs!

No comments: