Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Tuesday 11 August 2009

BACK HOME

First day back at work today......

I've taken a bit of a break and spent a week in France followed by a week in Ireland.
It was great to spend time with the family. My boys were really missing facebook, MSN etc. For me it was a deliberate decision not to blog. I checked my emails once during the fortnight - 53 messages, only a couple of which needed my attention. On my return there were 72 more waiting for me.... but the world had kept on turning without the internet.....

I've been good whilst I've been away and kept up with my running and exercise regime.
Running past fields of sunflowers and along tree lined avenues was a real pleasure, as was the time spent in Ireland.

I had a lot of messages from prospective clients on my return, all of which I'll get to in the next couple of days.

I was in the gym today before work and as usual found the session really set me up for the day. It's lunchtime now and so far so good..... but I am on-call this afternoon, so who knows what might happen! It's a beautiful day here though, the sun is shining and the council guy is strimming right outside my consulting room window. I feel like shouting down to him - "Hey mate you're 15 minutes early, I don't restart until 2pm!"

No comments: