Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

GET CREATIVE!



If you read my last post you'll remember me raving about the amazing sky I saw from my consulting room window last week. Rather like that guy who liked the razor so much he bought the company, I liked it so much I painted it, in acrylics.

I haven't painted anything since I was at school, 30 odd years ago and I was never very good at it then. But today I came from a place of inspiration, a place of creativity and I'm really pleased with the result. Whilst painting it I was listening to Anthony Robbins and just sort of felt "in the flow."

Look around you, what's really inspiring you? How can you express this? It doesn't matter what you do or how you do it..... but do something. Do it for yourself. You'll be amazed what you can do when you just believe.

So get creative and enjoy it. Why not share what you come up with on the site?
Have fun.

No comments: