Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Thursday 3 September 2009

EDDIE IZZARD - AMAZING !


A really inspirational story caught my eye this week. Hopefully you've already seen it and sponsored him but if not, here goes.

Comedian Eddie Izzard, not someone you'd necessarily realy associate with endurance events is running the length and breadth of the UK, some 1100 miles to raise money for Sports Relief. He is running around about a marathon a day, six days a week.

Bloody brilliant I say.He always was the kind of guy you had to admire, even if his comedy wasn't necessarily your cup of tea. He is brave and stands up for what he believes in and is never afraid to be himself. I love people like that, people that are happy in their own skin and aren't afraid to say so.

Follow his journey here

Eddie Izzard you are truly inspirational - good luck!

No comments: