Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

UTTERLY AMAZING!


Some things in life are inspirational...... and some things are just off the scale!

If you haven't been following it, you'll be amazed to hear that Eddie Izzard, more famous for his cross-dressing brand of stand-up comedy than his athletic prowess yesterday completed his incredible run for Sport Relief.

He ran 43 marathons in 51 days, covering over 1100 miles in total. Just mind-blowing stuff. I found this to be just so inspiring. I love tales of ordinary people doing extra-ordinary things. If you haven't already sponsored Eddie - you can do so here

So here's to you Eddie. I hope you are now enjoying a well deserved rest. What you have done will change the lives of more people than you will ever know.

No comments: