Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Saturday 11 July 2009

SPORT, SPORT, SPORT

Yesterday I had an article about NLP and my coaching business published in the BMA (British Medical Association) News.
Since it came out I've had loads of enquiries from prospective clients - fantastic.
I know how much my own life was enriched by coaching and I can't wait to get the message out there to some of my colleagues.
Makes me feel really excited.....

Other good stuff today included book shopping for my upcoming holiday.
I bought:
Ultra Marathon Man - Dean Karnazes
It's Not About the Bike - Lance Armstrong
No Ordinary Joe - Joe Calzaghe's autobiography
No Limits - Michael Phelps' autobiograpy
What Sport teaches Us About Life - Ed Smith

See, I told you I am a sports nut! I love books about how people achieve extraordinary things, about the mental strength behind champions. Only problem is..... they might not last until my holiday, I've already made a good start on the first one.

I've also got a local quarter marathon to look forward to tomorrow. I haven't run with other people since the London Marathon in 2005. After several years out with back problems I've been strictly a solo runner since returning... until now. It is forecast to rain but, you guessed it...... I love running in the rain. Bring it on!

No comments: