Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Saturday 4 July 2009

SELF BELIEF

Regular readers will know how highly I value self belief.
We all have so much more strength and so many more resources inside us than we give ourselves credit for. If there was one quality I would want my boys to grow up with it is self belief. Happiness flows from there. When you know you can do something, you take responsibility for it. You have no need to blame other people for what happens to you or indulge in activities and lifestyle choices that bring you down.

I love this quote, from A.A.Milne

Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe
and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.


Enjoy the weekend.
See you next week.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

hi,

I like your philosophy. Self-belief is extremely important to survive in the rat-race. Particularly, women may feel under-valued or pressured by a control-freak partner and gradually lose self-esteem. I think you might like my latest book about Sofia who learns how to fight back and regain her confidence.
Try www.strategicbookpublishing.com/LookAfterEachOther.html
Best wishes, I'll be following your blog anyway. Marilyn