Website

If you enjoy reading my blog, why not visit my website.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

MAKING BIG CHANGES

Big changes are happening for me right now - and I'm very excited to tell you about them.
For the last year and a bit I have been running an NLP training company with my friend and business partner. We've decided to call it a day and go our separate ways which frees me up to lots of really exciting possibilities.

I'm directing my energies to doing what I love - coaching. I'll still be a six session partner in my practice, that's not going to change, but when not there I'll be coaching individual doctors rather than running NLP courses. I feel that coaching has so much to offer the medical profession and I have a burning desire to share this with my colleagues.

The decision to make this change hasn't been an easy one but I am sure that it is the right one. My challenge now is to enable my colleagues to understand the benefits of coaching. Being coached has made a huge difference to me, not just in what I have achieved but more importantly in whom I have become.

I feel happier and more authentic now than I have ever been. The road ahead will certainly contain many challenges but I am very clear about my destination and feel certain I am going to enjoy the journey.

No comments: